Cloud

created at TagCrowd.com

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What I might see while looking down at Earth



This is a similar view to what I will see when looking down at Earth from Outer Space. Have any of you ever traveled to Florida? Well this is what the Pan handle looks like from one of the lowest or closest Earth orbits. The greatest part in my mind is the that you are high enough to actually see where the blue becomes black and the Horizon of the Earth begins and the fact that you can see the curve of the horizon line. I have inserted two features to help you to help me do that. The first is to have you share it on Facebook or Twitter if you use either of those social Networks (see the "share" link on the right). The next is to email this to at least one or two people that you think might find this interesting. You can do this at the bottom of the posts where the little envelope is. 

The only way I am going to raise the 200K is for me to really reach out to a lot of people. If I can get 1/10 people who learn about me to donate a buck, then I need 2,000,000 readers! So for Christmas, do me a favor and help me to promote my blog. I'll have some other tools coming soon to help promote the project, and thank you very much for your help in spreading the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment