Cloud

created at TagCrowd.com

Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 7 – Bullies are Roadblocks

Do you remember when you were little and you encountered bullies at school? They would pop out of the bushes or jump out from behind a corner and they took great pleasure in keeping you from school or taking your lunch money. Those people taught us some excellent lessons because we almost always found our way to school still and we very rarely went without any lunch all. The world is full of bullies, people or forces that are trying to keep us from what we want to accomplish. I will encounter some of these on my way to this accomplishment. There will be people that say I am stupid, or that this idea of mine is ridiculous, people who have failed at something in life and are determined to justify that failure by compounding it into the failure of others. I am committed to not letting any of these bullies keep me from my goal and I hope that my not being discouraged can motivate others to stand up to the bullies in their lives and to not allow them to be kept from their goals. The ultimate payback is when you accomplish your goal, and prove them wrong, and then go back to them and offer to help them out and forgive them. Maybe they will want to be more like you instead of emulating whatever it was that kept them from what they wanted. Breaking the cycle of bullying can create a new cycle of positivity and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment