Cloud

created at TagCrowd.com

Monday, December 14, 2009

Day 6 – My going to Space will Help Shape Happier and Healthier People

That statement is as clear as I can say what I am committing to accomplish. It isn't fancy. It might beg some other questions, and I hope it does, but it says exactly what I feel and what I am going to do. What it doesn't say is how those two things are connected and how I intend to use accomplishing one, as a means to accomplishing the other.

I put some teaser questions on Facebook and it was interesting what the response was. I started by saying that I was looking to do something big, a project, and people started to guess what it was. There were some great responses and apparently a number of people think that one distinct possibility is my getting a sex change? Ha, nope, but I guess they figure I have a good sense of humor though! There was; write a book, climb any number of mountains, swim the English Channel, start a non-profit, do a play girl shoot. All of them were entertaining and I loved reading them.

Technically three of them were correct, and there was a couple of details that need to be cleared up so hear is the plan as it stands right now: The three correct answers were, go to outer space, write a book, and start a non-profit. Here is a look at the plan as it stands now:

Ultimate Goal: Help others to be healthier and happier by helping them to realize that their dreams can be their reality.

Primary Premise: By accomplishing a monstrous goal I hope to demonstrate to others that humans can accomplish anything. My plan to is to use my actions to convince people to revisit their dreams and start working towards them as the pursuit of one's dreams will inevitably bring a net increase in happiness and healthiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment