Cloud

created at TagCrowd.com

Friday, January 22, 2010

St. Benedict's High School, Cambridge, Ontario, Canada

I just Skyped into a high school Classroom for the first time and discussed my project with a group of high school students from Cambridge, Ontario, Canada. Thank you so much to my niece Nikki who did a school project that included me and my dreams.

Children and young adults are my inspiration. It is their dreams and zest for life that makes me want so badly to feel that again and get back on track with chasing my goals. I am going to space I know I can do it and I am going to do it.

I am all excited right now and it is like lightning in a bottle. I could do this all day everyday even with being as sick as I have been and am. Seeing their faces light up and having them tell me that I am an inspiration to them is so motivating. We so desperately need this generation to chase their dreams and be everything that they can be, to not conform and not just continue with what is passed on to them. We need them to think and question and mold the world into what we really want it to be, not what we are told it has to be.

Thank you St. Benedict's Catholic Secondary School. You inspire me too.
The “I am going to space guy”

No comments:

Post a Comment