Cloud

created at TagCrowd.com

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Quick Update

Can you believe its 2010? Upgrading the website and the hardware to run it.

Well not only is it 2010 but it is already the end of the first week! I hope you all had a great and safe holiday season. I haven’t posted much lately because I am working on the back side of the website and the blog. I have built a new computer that should enable me to integrate some great elements into the web experience and I have installed an HD webcam to begin the video blogging process.

I have received about $150.00 in donations so far, not bad considering Facebook is the only place I have made any post links. The success of this project will rely heavily on clear effective communication and interesting pertinent content. That is the reason for upgrading to video blogging. I am looking for people, people, websites and blogs to link up with so we can increase traffic flow once I get into full swing.

Do you have a blog or website to suggest? (Click here to email me your suggestions)

Are you on Facebook? Click here to follow us via the “I am going to space” page on Facebook

Chat soon

The "I am going to space" guy

No comments:

Post a Comment